Florida Flood Insurance Coverage
Living in Florida, your homeowner's insurance policy will not provide the protection you need in the event of a flood.
With the risk of flash flooding during the summer months or flooding as a result of a troical storm or hurricane, the importance of flood insurance coverage cannot be overstated.
Finding Appropriate Coverage
The appropriate coverage for potential flooding will depend on the risk that your home will face. If you live in a special flood hazard area, the risk of flooding is higher than if you live in a non-special flood hazard area. The best way to find the right flood insurance coverage for your needs is by talking to one of the agents at Don Hood Insurance Agency.
Your agent at Don Hood Insurance Agency will help you find the best fit for your needs. You can also call us whenever questions about your coverage arise. Our agents work around your goals so that you get reasonable rates with quality protection for your home.
Flooding is a risk that you may face in Florida, so it is important to prepare for the possibilities by getting appropriate coverage. To learn more about flood insurance coverage options, contact us today.
Just 6 inches of water can cause over $25,000 in damage to your home and valuables. Did you know...
- Floods are Americas #1 natural disaster
- Every property in Florida is in a flood zone
- Flood is excluded under your Homeowners policy and Business owners policy
- Nearly 1 in 4 claims come from homeowners not required to carry flood insurance
- Flood insurance can be purchased to protect the structure of your house, as well as the contents
- Flood can be caused by heavy and lengthy rainfalls, blocked storm drainage systems, storm surges and more
There is a 30 day waiting period before your policy goes into effect – so act now. Call us today to secure your property against disaster.